- Family Planning Care - doctors and nurses trained in family planning,inhouse
- Maternity Care - run by the district midwives at the Family Centre.
- Child Health Services - available from the health visitors.
- Immunisations - child vaccinations are given at 2,3 and 4 months to protect small babies from certain diseases. Clinics for these are held weekly with the nurse.
- Minor Operations - run by the doctor and nurse for the removal of cysts and lumps. Warts and verrucae are treated by freezing with liquid nitrogen.
- Heart Disease - Amy Wright, Lorna Kristensen, Lucy Young, Suzie Gill
- Asthma - Lorna Kristensen, Lucy Young, Suzie Gill, Hayley Berry, Carly Legg, Becca Wilson
- Diabetes - Lorna Kristensen, Suzie Gill , Lucy Young and Hayley Berry
- Elderly Persons - Lorna Kristenson, Lucy Young , Suzie Gill, Julie Warin
- Epilepsy - Pharmacist and all clinicians in practice
- Health Promotion - Sophie Kristensen, Terri Finch, Jaenell Kirkpatrick, Gemma Snowdon, Carly Legg
- Hypertension -Jacki Hepple, Anne Corrigan, Sophie Kristensen and all our Nurses
- Smoking Cessation- Jackie Hepple, Allison Forster
- Learning Disabilities -Sarah Woolston, Lorna Kristensen, Suzie Gill
- Pill Checks - All nurses
- Contraceptive Injections (Depo) - All nurses
- Copper Coil/Mirena Insertion - Once a month clinic by Dr Adla (for menstrual irregularities only)
- Minor Op Clinics (held monthly by Dr Ramzi)
Long Term Conditions Clinic
We have a "LTC clinic" on wednesday mornings at Wingate between 9:00 am and 12:00 Noon. This is a patient centered Multi Disciplinary Clinic which will give patients an oppurtunity to see the Practice Nurse,GP and pharmacist on the same day to address various aspects to LTC management. Appointments are pre-bookable into this clinic.